Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tribal Identity -Kham.H.Buhril


“Look at me,tough guy! Look at my eyes.
How do I look?This is my identity.
This is my blood-a tribal! We are TRIBALS  and  we are proud of being  TRIBALS  because...

...our forefathers were HEAD-HUNTERS.They chopped off people’s head before they could utter a word and took those enemies’ head they had chopped off ,home.That was how they were declared men!
But look at my heart,you’ll see Jesus.I am no longer a head-hunter but a heart-hunter and that is what makes me a man!
And look at where I stand-The Indian soil.This is where I was born and brought up-as an Indian,with a true national sentiment,ready to die for her glory.
Lastly,remember  this hunter who loves the wild and its creatures would be tougher, stronger and fearless; than you in protecting his country from East to West and from North to South.”
“This is what I call THE TRIBAL IDENTITY”


Kham.H.Buhril
Dt. 25/1/2012
Noida.

No comments:

Post a Comment