Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

THE FOLLOWING DAY

 -Edward Sungte
Oh! Rhapsody! Where art thou?
From the acme had I, been seeking to find you.
Dawdling to find a way back to you!
If I be granted a wish
Nothing more than turning back history.
‘Aeon’ is an hour without thee.
Yonder I adore.
Those memories, are those which that
Lingers in my mind.
The amity and love that binds us,
Will they be remorse? No, never.
How I’d wish, I do wish
To let the fateful day had not appeared.
My love though thy soul had departed
Let it not be an arcana.
Help me live a life
That we would have lived.
Amidst all odds shall I not struggle?
The sun sets and rose once again, so are you;
But thou not from my heart.
Here am I, reaching for the following day
Where immortal souls shall be together
Forever, above all, in the Celestial city!

-          Edward Sungte
Churachandpur, 09.10.11 

No comments:

Post a Comment